- Precision, automated data collection de-risks emissions data to support future climate reporting requirements.
- State-of-the-art marginal emissions data enables “impact accounting", which tracks true net-zero progress ensuring emissions mitigations are authentic, data-driven, and auditable.
- Automated systems streamline GHG reporting (i.e., GHG Protocol, CDP, and GRESB)
- Data visualization dashboards make it easy to share progress with internal corporate stakeholders and public-facing customers.
- Comprehensive energy monitoring includes Scope 1 and 2 emissions, plus captures Scope 3 energy-related emissions throughout an organization’s value chain.
- Interoperable with a wide array distributed energy resources (i.e., EVs, EMSs, BES) and integrated with numerous smart meter networks, utilities and ISOs.
HOW IT WORKS
- Digitization: Continuous collection and validation, real-time data through Edge devices installed at each site. By physically integrating with energy assets, transmitting data streams into the Cloud, real-time performance data is compiled.
- Accounting: Within the Cloud based Platform, raw data sources are harmonized and transformed to support precision emissions accounting — viewable on dashboards accessible in the Portal. Portal dashboards provide understanding of where and when emissions are induced through energy consumption. Energy consumption can then be avoided through strategies like real-time balancing with zero-emission, renewable energy.
- Optimization: The platform enables a transition down the energy emissions ‘glide slope’ toward net-zero carbon through data-enabled solutions such as emissions-aware load shifting and smart EV fleet charging. By calculating the true emissions-reduction impact of energy efficiency, demand response, and other strategies – in real-time, the result is optimization of site assets for reliability and grid decarbonization.
- Trading: For hard-to-abate emissions in your GHG footprint, carbon credits are procured and retired based on investment in real-world assets that reduce, avoid, or capture CO2e emissions; meanwhile, carbon credits your company generates can be monetized by minting, selling, and/or trading.
Share your information below and get connected with a TimberRock team member.